quarta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2018

Good Guys,more like creepy guys

So,I've been thinking..I don't like feminists(I'm talking about 3 wave feminists),they are so agressive and insane,demanding a lot of shit and making men feel like crap.


I started to sympatinzing more with men,because some of the shit that I saw was too extra.


Like what zarna joshi did with Rudy Pantoja the infamous Hugh Mungus.




But feminists, aren't the only worse thing out there,men can also be major assholes.
Everyone can be an asshole.




Today I'm going to talk about an ordinary urban species of man,its number is growing every single day.They are weird,sneaky and desesperated for love.They also attack their prey when they get rejected,with the strong of the explosion of thousand of suns combine together.




They are..the good guys     Or should I say "good guys"





I will explain,don't hate before,the explanation and don't use the feminist card on me,I already explain,not a fan.

It's almost like both feminists and good guys are very sensitive..marry each other already!




Anyway,you know the good guy?That guy who doesn't have lucky with ladies,because they just want those bad guys.Yes, those guys can actually be even more scary than the bad ones.

Like I said before ,when they get rejected the situation could end up pretty bad
Calling a girl stuff like pig and ugly,it's not good quality of someone so called a good guy. Dude I know the pain of rejection is awful,but just because you feel bad you don't have to be a nasty cunt. I understand something like fuck you and goodbye,but when you write a long text about how much bad she is,that's not okay.I know that you want to make her feel like you feel,a pile of shit(not a shade thoe)but can you try to be polite?
I know girls who are massive bitches,but even if she treat you bad,can you at least be the better person?Can you at least act like a man or you're still a boy?



I understand how the mentality works,these guys feel lonely and we are sexual beings after all.It's normal to have necessities,but when you try to force your way with someone,manipulate them and offended them to get what you want,it's not right and this work for both men and woman.It's dirty don't do it!
Don't hate the meme,memes are funny!


And before you say "oh you must be one of those mean bitches",you're wrong,but you can have your own opinion,even if it's a wrong one.




I'm going leave this here with some texts and memes.
Just work on those skills before doing weird shit.

















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Wow vais fazer um comment?
Be gentle! I am fragile flower. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ